top of page

Becoming a Member of the CVMA®

Full Member: 

  • Of Good Character

  • Who is a Veteran of a Foreign War, "combat"

  • The ONLY Acceptable proof for membership to the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association® is a copy of one's DD 214 or Official Personnel File or officer/enlisted record brief which must be surrendered to the NBOD (National Board of Directors) for Verification

  • Must own and operate a Motorcycle of 500 cc or above


Auxiliary Member:

  • Of Good Character

  • All Auxiliary members must be a spouse, widow, or widower of a member who is in good standing with the CVMA®.  An Auxiliary widow or widower cannot sponsor an additional Auxiliary member.

  • Must support the efforts of ALL branches of the United States of America's Armed Forces and the CVMA®.

  • Will have no vote in CVMA® business

  • Cannot hold a position on the NBOD


Support Member:​

  • Of Good Character

  • Must own and operate a motorcycle of 500 cc or greater

  • Maximum number of support members will not exceed 10% of total CVMA® Full Combat Membership

  • Support members must be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces

Ask a member for more information or contact us at

bottom of page